Monday, June 3, 2013

Follicle Check!

We had an appointment today at 9:15. I had an u/s done to check the follicles in the ovaries. Left one was up first! There are two in there that are around 9mm each. The right one is doing real well. One of the follicles is 15mm!! If it was 16 we would've done the trigger shot and the IUI tomorrow. But it's not so we have to wait. I can't remember the other one's size. She gave me two choices. I could not do the shots of Brevelle and let them try to grow on their own and go back on Thursday to check or take a vial today, tomorrow, and Wednesday and go in on Thursday to check. They should go up 1 or 2mm in size everyday on their own but since I have leftover shots from a year ago and they haven't expired we decided I do the shots. We are pretty excited. Looking back at last year's post, the follicles are growing much better on just taking the pills! Woohoo! Well until the next visit :) Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment