Monday, June 17, 2013

More follicle checks

Ok I had a lot of visits that were pretty much the same. We went in Thursday (the 6th), Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The follicle that was 15 stayed at 15 except on Sat. It shrank a little. Finally on Wednesday it grew to 16 (which the nurse told me on Tues that if it was at 16 when I come back in we would go ahead and do the hcg shot). So I was really happy to see it at first. Well then there was another guy around 13mm so the nurse who was doing the u/s said we could go ahead and do the hcg shot or do two more days of shots and let the second guy catch up. I had two vials of medicine left so we thought it would be good to use them up and having two follicles are better than one. All together I did 12 days of shots. Friday we went in and the 16mm one grew to 19x22! But we couldn't find the other one. So they gave me the hcg shot and we scheduled the IUI. We were pretty excited! Saturday at 8am we went in to give them Joshua's guys so they could run tests. Finally 45 mins later they took us back. We got Joshua's results and his count is at 23 million and mobility is at 87%. All of that is really good! So we did the IUI. I didn't feel a thing, it was great! So now we wait to test. I will post in my blog if I am pregnant after I tell all of our families. We can't wait!!

Father's Day was great! We had already bought him a workbench so he can start with woodworking. But Sunday morning I surprised him with a new drill. He loves it! It's going to be nice to build things exactly how I want them.

Saturday we are headed to Ohio for the week to look at houses. Then the 30th I am going to see NKOTB in St. Louis with Tracey! I'm very excited!  

1 comment:

  1. This is very exciting news and I can't wait for you guys to get here!

    ReplyDelete