Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hysteroscopy

Today I had a hysteroscopy done. I really love the staff at my doctor's office, they are great! For a hysteroscopy they put a camera in you to look at your uterus. I didn't feel it inside me at all. We were even watching it on the screen which I thought was gross but Joshua thought it was pretty cool. Dr. Thompson was making sure Joshua wasn't getting squeamish and we told him he watched the delivery so this was nothing! He found some plaque on my uterine wall which was probably from the placenta so he just scraped it off. I didn't feel that either but watching it was so weird, he just kept poking at it until it was all gone. Everything else looks great and I go back on Monday to get an ultrasound done to check for follicles and hopefully get a refresher course for the injections. We are getting excited. Right now I am on letrozol pills for ovulation and I take 5mg a day until Sunday. Well that is all for right now. When Joshua uploads pictures from our camera I will post the ones we took over memorial weekend when we went to Phoenix to celebrate his sister-in-law's birthday. We had a blast!! Thank you all for your prayers, we really appreciate them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment